- Cordless Select
- ION Cordless Water Flosser
- Aquarius Professional
- Cordless Freedom
- Classic High-Pressure Jet Tip
- Toothbrush Tip
- Cordless Select Bundle
- Pik Pocket Tip
- Cordless Select - Promotion Gift
- Tongue Cleaner Tip
- Orthodontic Tip
- Plaque Seeker Tip
- Classic Jet Tip
- Starter pack
- Professional set
- Cordless Freedom Bundle
- ION Cordless Bundle
- Implant Denture Tip
- Aquarius Professional Bundle
- Cordless Select Power Supply Cable Replacement
Starter pack includes ION Cordless and Cordless Select water flossers.
The ION Cordless Water Flosser provides maximum performance with cordless convenience. The rechargeable cordless design eliminates clutter, and with a 30% smaller size than traditional plug-in models, ION is exceptionally compact.
ION delivers full-size cleaning performance and pressure, and its rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 4 weeks per charge. It also features On/Off water control on the handle, a convenient magnetic handle cradle, and USB charger. This model comes with 6 tips, 10 pressure settings, 90 seconds of flossing time (no refills needed), swivel base on handle, and global voltage.
The Cordless Select features a magnetic 4-hour USB charging system, ultra quiet operation, waterproof design, and global voltage. It's perfect for small spaces, travel, and use in the shower. Available in two colors. This model comes with 4 tips, 2 pressure settings, 360-degree tip rotation, and global voltage.
Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50% more effective for improving gum health vs. string floss.
Waterpik is the #1 recommended water flosser brand, clinically proven.
Effective Plaque Removal: Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
Healthier Gums: Clinically proven up to 50% more effective for improving gum health vs. string floss
Ideal for Implants: Clinically proven up to 2X as effective for improving gum health around implants vs. string floss using the Plaque Seeker™ tip
Essential for Braces: Clinically proven up to 3X as effective for removing plaque around braces vs. string floss using the orthodontic tip
Removes plaque and debris from deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach, helping to prevent bad breath, gum disease, and tooth decay
Leaves your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean
Great for people with implants, and those with crowns, bridges, and veneers
6 Water flossing tips included
No cord or outlet required during use – eliminates cord clutter
Advanced lithium-ion battery with USB adapter provides up to 4 weeks of use per charge
30% smaller than traditional plug-in water flosser models
Ideal for small bathrooms and easy to store when not in use
Convenient swivel base on handle to reach all areas of the mouth
1-minute timer with 30-second pacer pauses briefly to remind you to floss all areas
10 pressure settings from gentle to maximum clean
90 seconds of water capacity - no refills required
Magnetic handle cradle
Global voltage compatible
One-year limited warranty
- 4 Water Flossing tips included
- 4-hour rapid charge
- Global voltage USB charging system with magnetic attachment
- 2 pressure settings
- 45 Seconds of water capacity
- Extra-quiet design
- Waterproof and may be used in the shower
- Perfect for travel and small bathrooms
- Global voltage compatible
- 360-degree tip rotation
- Portable and lightweight
- One-Year Limited Warranty, see Owners Manual for details
Water Flosser Features
Pressure Range: 10 to 100 PSI ( 0.689 to 6.895 Bar )
Flow Rate per Minute : 13 Ounces ( 384 ml )
Pulses per Minute : 1300
Number of Pressure Settings : 10
Included FlosserTips : 6
Water On/Off Switch on Handle : On/Off Slider
Chrome Accents : Yes
Rotating Tip : 360 Degree
Travel Bag : No
Travel Plug : No
Timer/Pacer : Yes
Massage Mode : No
LED Function Indicator : No
Shower Safe : No
Voltage : Global Voltage; 100 - 240VAC, 60/50Hz
Limited Warranty : 1 year
Run Time : up to 28 Minutes
Rechargeable : Yes - Magnetic USB Charging System
Replaceable : No
Type : Lithium Ion
LED Charging Indicator : Yes
Capacity : 22 Ounces ( 651 ml )
Capacity in Seconds : 90
Covered : Yes
Medicament Reservoir Included : No
Size and Weight
Height (with Tip/Brush) : 7.60 Inches ( 19.30 cm )
Max Width (Base) : 6.20 Inches ( 15.75 cm )
Max Depth (Base) : 6.10 Inches ( 15.49 cm )
Unit Weight : 1.30 Lbs ( 0.590 kg )
Shipping Weight : 2.30 Lbs ( 1.043 kg )
Water Flosser Features
- Pressure Range: 45 to 75 PSI ( 3.103 to 5.171 Bar )
- Flow Rate per Minute : 10 Ounces ( 296 ml )
- Pulses per Minute : 1250
- Number of Pressure Settings : 2
- Included FlosserTips : 4
- Water On/Off Switch on Handle : Push Button
- Chrome Accents : No
- Rotating Tip : 360 Degree
- Travel Bag : No
- Travel Plug : No
- Timer/Pacer : No
- Massage Mode : No
- LED Function Indicator : Yes
- Shower Safe : Yes
- Quiet Design : Ultra Quiet
- Voltage : Global Voltage; 100 - 240VAC, 60/50Hz
- Limited Warranty : 12 Months
- Rechargeable : Yes - Magnetic USB Charging System
- Replaceable : No
- Type : NiMH
- LED Charging Indicator : Yes
- Capacity : 7 Ounces ( 207 ml )
- Capacity in Seconds : 45
- Covered : Yes
- Medicament Reservoir Included : No
Size and Weight
- Height (with Tip/Brush) : 11.50 Inches ( 29.21 cm )
- Max Width (Base) : 2.50 Inches ( 6.35 cm )
- Max Depth (Base) : 3.50 Inches ( 8.89 cm )
- Unit Weight : 0.74 Lbs ( 0.336 kg )
- Shipping Weight : 1.28 Lbs ( 0.581 kg )
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse our FAQs, click to Ask a Question, or find tips and accessories.
Browse Frequently Asked Questions
General instructions and a how to video are available:
Yes, our products come with 1-year limited warranty since the day you purchased it..
For Cordless Advanced and Cordless Select models:
To maximize the capacity and life of the rechargeable batteries, give the unit a full charge (4 hours) prior to the first use. The unit should be charged 3-4 hours when the indicator light indicates that the unit needs to be charged.
Fully charge the unit before extended periods of no use. We recommend fully charging every month when the unit is in storage.
For ION models:
Plug the power supply into the wall outlet and connect the magnetic plug to the unit for approximately 4.5-5 hours. When the batteries are in need of charging the charge indicator light will blink 3 times quickly. A complete recharge will take 4.5-5 hours.
Our cordless models are shower safe. The Ion unit is not completely waterproof and cannot be used in the shower.
The most common reason for little or no water flow is a clogged jet tip. You can troubleshoot this condition by removing the jet tip and observing if water bubbles up from the top when the device is powered on.
To remove the tip, press the Tip Eject button (refer to your owner's manual if needed).
To clean the tip, soak it in a container of hydrogen peroxide or white vinegar for 5-7 minutes. Rinse the tip under warm water.
For first time use, prime the unit:
- If your unit has a black rubber valve in the water reservoir, ensure that the black valve is installed with the dome side facing up and the four-pronged side facing down to connect with the base of the unit.
- Fill reservoir at least half-full of water. Ensure the reservoir is firmly seated onto the base of the unit. Press down firmly to engage the reservoir to the base of the unit.
- Confirm the unit is plugged into an active electrical outlet.
- Set the Water Flosser to the highest pressure setting, and if the handle has an on/off slide switch, make sure it is in the ON position. Then point the handle downward towards the sink and turn the unit on; this generally starts the flow of water within 30 seconds.
- If this process fails to start the flow of water, insert a jet tip and gently draw on the tip as you would a drinking straw.
Drop in pressure or flow:
- It is recommended that when applicable, you replace tips every 3-6 months. (Consult the instruction manual for specific replacement information for each tip.)
- Add 2 tablespoons of white vinegar to a full reservoir of warm water.
- If your tip is removable, remove the tip, set pressure control dial to high, place the handle in the sink.
- With the unit in the OFF position, allow gravity to drain the vinegar solution through the Water Flosser.
- Rinse by repeating with a full reservoir of clean warm water.
Water Flosser products are not intended to store liquid between uses - ensure your product is emptied after each use.
If your unit has a black rubber valve plugging the bottom of the reservoir tank:
- Remove the black rubber valve from the water tank by pushing it out from the bottom.
- Run the valve under warm water and massage with your fingers.
- Return the black valve to the tank. Ensure the dome side is facing up and the four-prong side is showing on the bottom.
- If the valve continues to leak, you may need to replace it. For additional details, see our Reservoir Valve Article.
Mouthwash or other recommended antibacterial solutions can be used in our Water Flossers. We recommend using no more than a 1:1 ratio of solution to water. After using additives, run at least one-half reservoir of plain water through the unit to flush the water pathway. Do not use mouthwashes or additives that contain iodine, peroxide, baking soda, or water-insoluble concentrated oils (such as Tea Tree Oil). Use of these items can reduce the product performance and will shorten the life of the unit. Do not use a salt/saline solution in any handheld cordless unit. If additives are being used, it is highly recommended that the cleaning procedure is done at least once a month.